Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pastor's Communique

The NEW YEAR is generally a time for a Pastor to look back and reflect on the year. I only have a couple of months to reflect on as being a Pastor of a new church plant. But, as I look back...I am amazed by what God can do in a short amount of time.

Sherii and I are blessed by family members and grandchildren who are supportive and involved. We are overwhelmed with gratitude for their energy, spiritual backing of prayers, tithes and offerings. Added to this, are many other people God has brought into our lives who have joined as members with us and they are the exact same way. God is giving us a firm foundation of church goers to help build His church!

The greatest thing we all have in common is a zeal to win souls. Our motto has been, "Each one, Reach one." Every one of us realize as we walk out the door of every church service, we enter a mission field.

Our New Year's Eve Service will be a time of looking forward with a continued passion to see with the eyes of the Spirit of God and recognize everyone's need for JESUS!

He is the center of our joy!

I would like to take the time to personally thank the NORTH AMERICAN MISSION, every person who contributes to Christmas for Christ,every person who has prayed for UNITED PENTECOSTALS IN PLATTE CITY, every person who believed in me, every person who supported us in any way, whether financially, spiritually, through membership, or all of the above...I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. There would not be a UPINPC without YOU!!

With great expectancy, we approach 2012! We can't help but anticipate what Jesus Christ holds for the future.

I love United Pentecostals in Platte City!

No comments:

Post a Comment