Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pastor's Communique

Our first Sunday service of the New Year, 2012 has come and gone. We were pleased to have Bro. Arthur Shilts come and speak to the congregation in Platte City, MO. Obedient to the voice of God, he shared a message that God wanted us to hear. HELL was NOT made for US! (But, if we are not right with God according to the Bible, then we will end up there).
I believe God wants us to proclaim to all whom will hear...that it is not His desire that any should perish, but, that all should come to REPENTANCE. Thank you, Bro. Shilts, for not being afraid to speak what God asked you to speak.
With the beginning of the New Year, we need to make sure that our tithing is not just financially, but, that we consider all our resources...time, energy, talents, and give the first fruits to Jesus in 2012.
I have committed to work on a project for prophecies in the news. The more I research, the more I read the Bible, the more I believe, it is TIME FOR JESUS!
For more info see, "The Coming Storm, a Look at Endtime Prophecies" or, "like" my page on Facebook of the same name.
Pastor Roger Parrett

No comments:

Post a Comment